The pace of modern life and the internet era have made us less connected to ourselves, to others, and to life. We are more disconnected from each other than ever before in the human history. We don’t connect with extended family members as we used to. We have forgotten how to form relationships.
No matter how much we have evolved, we still need love and relationship as much as the last 5,000 years for our well-being, health and survival because it has been hard wired in our brain, our neurobiology. The quality of our relationships has a direct impact on the quality of our lives and on our careers.
However, relationships can be the most rewarding as well as the most frustrating aspects of our life. It is rewarding when we have harmonious and satisfying relationships; but it is frustrating when we have problems and conflicts in our relationships.
The Enneagram can help us in understanding our relationships with ourselves, our relationships with others, both intimate and professional. It is a powerful and dynamic personality system that describes nine distinct and fundamentally different patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving. Each type has its own set of strengths, liabilities, and perceptions of the world. The Enneagram can help us to realize who we are and what our greatest potentials might be, as well as to make sense of the sometimes confusing behaviour of others.
In this workshop, you will learn the following:
- Type specific patterns of attention and reactivity, and effects on relationships
- Type specific strengths, liabilities, and tasks for development
- Type specific needs to feel supported and appreciated
- Dynamics between the different types
- Effective methods for communicating with each type
- Ways the three Instinctual Variants (Subtypes) affect our main motivations in relationships
- Universal Grow Process (USP) for lasting change
Who will benefit –
Anyone who would like to improve relationship with your spouse, child, friend, business associate, or family member.