The objectives of this event are:
- Cultivate self-observation capacity through mindfulness meditation / bodywork
- Heighten the path of development for 1-4-7 through video screening and panel interview
- Build a community that support each other’s growth and development through learning Enneagram
Date: 21 Jun, Tuesday
Time: 7.00pm – 9.30pm
Venue: To be informed through confirmation email
Facilitator: Judy Tan, A Certified Enneagram Teacher in Narrative Tradition.
The Idealists Triad
Types 1-4-7 hold an idealistic view of the world and feel frustrated when life fails to reach the idealized view.
- Type Ones
- Seek the perfect world according to their internal standards of the way things ought to be and are frustrated that this doesn’t happen.
- Don’t appreciate the variations and differences possible in life and focusing on making things right.
- Type Fours
- Seek the ultimate ideal world in which nothing of importance or substance is missing and are frustrated and disappointed that this rarely happens.
- Don’t appreciate the wholeness in all there is by focusing on what is missing.
- Type Sevens
- Seek an ideal, positive world that is free of suffering and pain, and seek something new and positive when frustration occurs.
- Don’t appreciate all of life in the present moment and focusing on the future.
- 7.00pm-7.20pm Registration & Warm up activities
- 7.20pm-8.00pm Video Screening of 1-4-7
- 8.00pm-8.30om Bodywork by Ched Lee
- 8.30pm-9.30pm Panel Interview of 1 4 7 focuses on path of development and Q&A